Administrative and fiscal law
We lend assistance to our clients in administrative and fiscal law to ensure effective legal advice and court representation in all the branches and sub-branches of administrative and fiscal law, such as:
- preliminary claims and request of revocation of local or central public administration documents;
- appeals against administrative documents of tax inspectors;
- assistance/legal representation in any litigation of administrative and fiscal courts (cancellation of administrative acts, suspending execution of administrative act, order of issuing administrative acts, appeals to public procurement procedures, etc);
- consultancy and legal advice given to contracting authorities in organizing procedures for awarding public procurement contracts;
- consultancy and legal advice on economic operators to participate in procedures for the award of public procurement contracts, including subcontracting of services related to public procurement contracts;
- drawing up of documented legal opinions with respect to any matters concerning administrative and fiscal law.